Um…I kinda don’t like cheesy themed posts…so my Halloween post is gonna be Five Weird Uses of Nail Polish.
1) If you paint those little paper cocktail umbrellas with clear nail polish, they become waterproof, like real umbrellas! Except tiny! Sooo practical.
2) Use it to seal envelopes. I’m actually allergic to that weird glue you have to lick to seal envelopes, but nail polish works perfect! Plus then the FBI can’t test for your spit on ransom notes. Bwahahaha!
3) Nail polish is my secret weapon on public transportation. I guess people don’t like the smell, or men don’t anyway. If someone creepy or rude is sitting next to me I will bust out the nail polish and they tend to move with disgusted looks on their faces. Suckers!
4) When you get little tears in your purse or shoes where the black is peeling off, fret not! A little black nail polish does the trick to cover it up and keep it from peeling more.
5) If you’re too lazy to hem something or sew up a seam, or you are working with a material that frays a lot, save yourself some grief and polish that shite. UPDATE: My mom added that it also works for stopping runs in tights. Good point!