Yep, its that time of year again! It’s the month where my fellow July-born Leos and I get to be vain and self-indulgent. So here it is, my wishlist for the big 2-0. I wouldn’t actually ask my family or friends for most of this because some of it is embarassingly expensive, but that’s what my blog is for, drooling, right?
Clockwise from top left;
1) The Jeffrey Campbell “Atacoma” wedge rip-offs. I’ve been dying over the original Acne ones since they first hit the blogosphere ages ago, and since then there have been several knock-off versions. These are my favorite. Available at Nasty Gal.
2) It wouldn’t be my birthday if I wasn’t lusting over some camera or other, and this year its the Polaroid 300. I love the new chubby take on the classic Polaroid Instant, and this is the perfect camera for pretending to work in fashion. Available here in three colours.
3) This Fummel + Kram embroidered russian doll scarf is sooo gorgeous. I blogged about it here, and I won’t even link to wear you can buy it because the price is embarrassing.
4) I’m not usually a fan of sequins but the fact that its a motorcycle jacket silhouette makes this amazing. I like it because it can be casual but you could also wear it out when you are trying to be fancy (something I have discovered I’m not very good at). Available at Nasty Gal.
5) The Urban Decay Naked palette is like, all my favorite eyeshadow shades in one beautiful case. Obsessed. Available at Urban Decay.
6) I know you are all sick of hearing about the Jeremy Scott TV glasses, as I’ve posted them on four seperate occasions now. But true obsession means persistance, and I am still lusting over these. By some miracle they are not soldout at Opening Ceremony (hint hint sugar daddies).
7) I looove Bernhard Willhelm and this is such a rad colour for a nail polish (not to mention awesome packaging). Available at Doshaburi.
What’s at the top of your wish list right now?