Today was a beautiful foggy day in London, check out my view! I’ve always really loved the fog, and I’ve been spoiled in terms of gray weather; London, Paris, Monterey, San Francisco…all gray, foggy cities.
Anyway, now that I am in a thoroughly Autumnal mood, I thought I’d post my fall essentials list.
- Leopard print crop jacket from Topshop. As far as I’m concerned, leopard print is ALWAYS an essential. I’ve been wearing this jacket way too often.
- Comme des Garcon‘s “Wonderwood“. I already rambled on about it here and here but I think its the perfect fall fragrance…very warm and not flowery at all.
- Nars matte red lipstick…I’m really liking red lips right now, even though I didn’t used to be a lipstick person. Now I wear it almost every day.
- Doc Marten Divas. I don’t actually own these, but I love them and I think they would fit in nicely with my fall wardrobe (HA! Excuses).
- Bandanas/Head scarves. My hair is in that awkward growing out period. Actually its been in that awkward stage for over a year now but the best way to keep me from hacking it all off in frustration is to cover it with a scarf.
- Peter-Pan collars. I’m not sure why but I love these little collars on everything lately…this one is Topshop but its funner to find vintage dresses with this feature.