I love everything about these Ground Zero multicolour brogues and I need them in my life…I know the clown look isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but it is definitely mine. These are from Ground Zero‘s SS11 collection “It’s Just a Fucking Collection” and the only way I can imagine them being more perfect is if they had colossal creeper soles (drool!). Available on Shop Fatal.
Tag Archives: shop fatal
I’m back! I had an awesome little holiday with my family. It’s always nice to get a few weeks where you can just bum around in your pajamas and wear no makeup, but I have to say I went through some serious fashion/shopping withdrawals. I have about a gazillion things I want to post so let me just start up with a catch-up post of some drool-worthy items.
1) Novella Royale black studded lux bag available online at Bona Drag
2) Funktional leather drape jacket available online at Nasty Gal
3) Grey corset swear top by Shakuhachi available on Pixie Market
4) Ayaka Nishi spine bracelet from Ayaka Nishi
5) Christopher Kane lace motorcycle jacket
6) “It’s Witchcraft” cardigan by Wildfox Couture, available on their website. I am buying this as soon as I find it, they stock a very small Wildfox selection at Selfridges and I’m praying they’ll have it since I can’t buy stuff online right now.
7) JC de Castalbajac bambi heels. I know I’ve posted these before but they are amazing and now available for pre-order online at Fatal.
Atalanta Weller wedge boot available for pre-order online at Fatal.
Do you guys remember in like the early noughties, say 2003, when everyone wore horrendous graphic tees with stupid slogans like “my boyfriend is hotter than yours” and “don’t blame me, my evil twin did it”? These were huge when I was in high school and my sister and I used to try to remember the stupidest ones and list them off after school.
Anyway since then I’ve had a strong aversion to shirts that SAY anything, unless its a band name or a movie. It just bugged me that it was such an obvious and lame way to make a “fashion statement”. Like, if you have to wear a shirt that says I’M A THUG, you probably aren’t much of a thug. Just sayin’.
However recently I have found some gems that I would say are the exception to the rule. Here are some I would actually rock; (click to enlarge)
“Your Cave or Mine” shirt by Jeremy Scott, available on Fatal.
“Welcome to the Great Depression” shirt by Your Eyes Lie.
“Porn is the New Black and “I am the dream you are the dreamer” shirts by Auslander.
Daniel Palillo x Welcome Hunters LA shirt available on Welcome Hunters.